Cell Phone And Mobile Technology News Reviews

Would I Delete My Contacts if I Clear My Main Memory on My Samsung Omnia?

HomeElectronicsCell PhonesSamsung OmniaWould I Delete My Contacts if I Clear My Main Memory on My Samsung Omnia?

 Contacts in your Samsung Omnia's memory are susceptible to deletion. Your Samsung Omnia’s main memory not only holds your personal pictures and videos, but also any contacts you have in your cellular phone. Clearing your smartphone’s memory via a hard reset will delete any contacts and personal files from your Omnia. A hard reset returns your phone to its factory settings. Only perform a hard rest if a soft reset fails to resolve any problems you are having with your Omnia.When your Samsung Omnia is not functioning properly, including freezing while trying to load text messages or not letting you make calls, a hard reset will restore the phone to a working state. A hard reset also resolves problems with the phone shutting off automatically and not connecting to your computer to perform a sync operation of your contacts and files.
Insert a micro Secure Digital memory card into your Samsung Omnia’s memory card slot and follow the on-screen prompts to copy your contacts and personal files from the phone to the card. Perform this backup procedure before starting a hard reset. Remove the memory card from your phone after the backup process is complete to keep from losing the data on the card during the hard reset.
You can also perform a soft reset on your Samsung Omnia to resolve many issues you may be having with your phone. A soft reset doesn’t erase any contacts and data you have stored in your Samsung Omnia’s main memory. If the soft reset doesn’t resolve the problems, you will have to perform a hard reset.
Turn on your phone, if it is off, and wait until the “Today” screen appears. Insert a straight pin or the phone’s stylus into the reset slot on the top of the phone to perform a soft reset. Your phone will exit from the Today screen and power off. Your Samsung Omnia will then power back on -- the soft reset is complete. If you are still experiencing problems, press and hold down the “Send” and “End” buttons on your phone’s keypad. Insert a straight pin or the phone’s stylus into the reset slot and continue to hold down the keys until the “Re-format device” dialogue box appears on your Samsung Omnia’s screen. Release the buttons and press the “Send” button to start the hard reset process and reformat your phone. Your phone will shut off, restart and return to the Today screen once the hard reset process is complete.
0 Komentar untuk "Would I Delete My Contacts if I Clear My Main Memory on My Samsung Omnia?"

Back To Top